Saturday, April 29, 2017

Catch-Up On Word-Count Wednesday!! Number 7

My goal is for me to spend at least an hour on my poetry and/or revisit a story I have been wanting to work on for a while but haven't pushed myself to do. I really think this exercise will help me get back into writing.

What am I working on? :

To be honest, I haven't really been working on that much. I should be working on my Narrative I am working on finishing my Narrative Project. It took wayy longer than I thought to type, and I wasn't able to finish the whole thing in time.


How do I feel about the process? :

It's a fun process to think of the story- line, but if I'm going to be honest it's extremely difficult to get done! The writing it very poetic and slow to type.


What am I reading now? :

Nothing at the time.


Word Count: 500 per day

No comments:

Post a Comment