Saturday, April 29, 2017

Catch-Up on Word-Count Wednesday!!! Number 8

My goal is for me to spend at least an hour on my poetry and/or revisit a story I have been wanting to work on for a while but haven't pushed myself to do. I really think this exercise will help me get back into writing.

What am I working on? :

I am still working on my Narrative, but also on small poems. I like taking a break and writing a few poems because it refreshes my memory on old ideas and it sparks new ideas! Also, reading old poems helps me overlap ideas in my story.


How do I feel about the process? :

I would hate to be an author with a deadline, but at the same time it is really helpful for me. I have never ONCE completed a story, and my first Narrative was the first time I actually did. I think having this class with deadlines helps me motivate myself to get a story done, which makes me feel really good about myself when I actually finish something. 


What am I reading now? :

Nothing at the moment. I've basically just watched Netflix (does that count?)


Word Count: 400 per day

No comments:

Post a Comment