Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Word Count Wednesday 6

My goal is for me to spend at least an hour on my poetry and/or revisit a story I have been wanting to work on for a while but haven't pushed myself to do. I really think this exercise will help me get back into writing.

What am I working on? :

To be honest, I haven't really been working on that much. I should be working on my Narrative but I haven't found the time. Hopefully with the long weekend I will be able to get started on it.


How do I feel about the process? :

So far I have the story mapped out, I just need to write it down and flesh out the middle events. Not sure how I am going to go with the general tone of it...


What am I reading now? :

I am still (sorta) reading "Animal Farm", but I haven't actually sat down and read in a while.

Word Count: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment